My name’s Kelsey Rettino and I’m a journalist working as a producer for News Breakfast, a three-hour live television program that airs weekdays on ABC TV and ABC News.
I’ve recently completed my Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) with Distinction at RMIT University.
Throughout my degree, I interned at ABC Gippsland and News Breakfast, and completed work experience at East Gippsland Newspapers. I was also involved in student and community media during this time.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) – Producer at News Breakfast
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) – Intern at Local Radio (Gippsland)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) – Intern at News Breakfast
- Student Youth Network (SYN) – Assistant Producer, Reporter at Panorama (news and current affairs program broadcasting on 90.7 FM)
- RMIT Catalyst Magazine – Contributor, Editorial Committee Member
- RMIT City Journal – Contributor
- East Gippsland Water – Communications Placement Student
- East Gippsland Newspapers – Work Experience Journalist